photographer: Floyd Dean Dean of Digital model: Victoria of MMA agency makeup/hair: Megan of sh.cosmetics
- Apply one sweep of pink swirl to the apple of the cheeks. Apply highlighter in dolce vita on the cheekbones down the bridge of the nose and above the cupids bow.
- Line top and bottom lash lines on top of lash line and lightly on bottom half way with gel liner in chocolate mousse.
- Swipe two coats of keratin mascara on top and bottom lashes.
- Brows are defined and shaped to frame the eyes with mineral brown pencil.
- Apply natural palette starting by blending the medium shade on the eyelid and under the eyes half way and then blend the darkest shade on the crease, apply lightest shade up to the brow and around the tear duct. Follow with a touch of the lightest shade to the tear duct of the eye.
- Add butterscotch shimmer just to the tear duct for an extra pop!
- Note: achieving the perfect makeup application with ease requires the best tools.