inspired by the iconic face of Audry Hepburn with a 21st century bold liner:
- Apply apricot swirl to the cheekbones and blend towards the temples.
- Line top and bottom lash lines generously with eyeliner gel-waterproof in black and apply on the lid and create an extended cat eye.
- Line the waterline with mineral eye crayon in black.
- Swipe 3 coats of volume mascara on top and bottom lashes for extra volume.
- A strong clean brow is defined and re-shaped with sh. perfect brows-spliz way in blonde. Apply the powder first, with short strokes followed by the wax setting and brushing brows to perfection.
- Apply socialitte-smokey palette, starting with the darkest shade of the palette apply on top of your liner, top and bottom, blending slightly outward to the end of the brow and onto the crease of the eye. Continue by blending the medium shade on the eyelid, then blend the lightest shade up to the brow. Add a touch of the lightest shade to the tear duct of the eye.
- Note: acheiving the perfect makeup applicaiton with ease requires the best tools.
photography: Michael Spain Smith
model: Isabelle of Reinhard Agency
makeup: Megan Ambroch