photography: Russell Underwood model: Reinhard Agency makeup: Megan Ambroch founder of sh. cosmetics
- Apply one sweep of matte berry to the apple of the cheek along the cheekbones and blend towards the temples.
- Line top and bottom lash lines on top of lash line and lightly on bottom half way with gel liner in chocolate mousse.
- Swipe two coats of keratin mascaraon top and bottom lashes.
- Brows are defined and shaped to frame the eyes with mineral brown pencil.
- Apply metal palette starting with the darkest shade of the palette apply on top of your liner, top and bottom, blending slightly outward to the end of the brow and onto the crease of the eye. Continue by blending the medium shade on the eyelid, and then blend the lightest shade up to the brow. Define the crease with the darkest shade. Add a touch of the lightest shade to the tear duct of the eye.
- Note: achieving the perfect makeup application with ease requires the best tools.
- excenuate the eyes by applying all over the eye shadow with bling mineral eye shimmer.